Do You Really Need a Furnace Replacement? Get an Honest Second Opinion from Us!
If you know or even suspect that you may need furnace replacement service, give Smart Air Experts a call. As the premier local choice for this type of heating service work, we also offer the best in free second opinion service. This is especially essential when it comes to replacement quotes, because too many so-called pros try to talk customers into replacement that they do not need.
If another heating and air conditioning company has told you that you require replacement, you should immediately contact us for a second opinion. We will provide you with honest and accurate feedback, so you can make the right decision. Simply put, we will always opt for furnace repairs over replacement, when possible, unless otherwise requested by the client.
Local, Quality, Affordable Furnace Replacement Experts
What if you are in a situation in which you must decide if you should opt for repairs or replacement? How will you choose? Here are a few pointers to follow:
- Age is a big factor. Since the average lifespan of a furnace is approximately 15 years, once your system is 16 years or older, replacement usually makes more sense. Even if repairs are not expensive, it is likely that your heating system is not functioning as efficiently as it should be, anyway.
- You may find that your furnace has stopped being able to deliver even, quality heat. That means repairs would be wasted money because it will not be able to correct this flaw.
- Consider how frequently you have been making repairs. Paying for ongoing repair needs not only adds up, it is a red flag that this pattern is likely to continue.
Exceptional Furnace Replacements in Concord & the Surround Tri-Valley Area
Let our pros here at Smart Air Experts provide you with the service excellence that you need for your furnace replacement. Above all else, what you get from us is honesty. So you can feel confident that if we tell you replacement is your best or only option, we mean it.
If you need a heating and air conditioning company for a furnace replacement in the Tri-Valley area, please call Smart Air Experts at 925-446-6228 or complete our online request form.
- How To Greatly Improve Your Indoor Air Quality In Concord, CA - The EPA says that the air quality measurement outdoors throughout the United States averages to 58.4 on a scale to 100. Higher measurements are better. Concord, CA is 55, so the analysis in Concord means that there are plenty of pollutants that make their way into our homes. Add to this fact that the indoor air quality can be even poorer due to trapped air and harmful VOC vapors, and you see why Concord homes need an indoor air quality solution … Read More
- Understanding the Top 3 Benefits of a SMART Home - Let's face the facts, the future is here and it is time for you to get on board. More and more Martinez homeowners are making the transition to having a SMART home, and for plenty of great reasons. Home automation is no longer just the wave of the future; it has arrived at our doorsteps and is ready to come on in. … Read More